This is a step by step procedure to configure your iPhone to access your Exchange Server 2003 through IMAP protocol.
- In your iPhone, click on Settings
- Click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Click on Add Account
- Click on Other
- Enter your Name, Address e.g. email@example.com, Password, Description ex. IMAP Email Sample
- Save your configuration
- Go back to Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select the IMAP Email Sample. This will show the IMAP Account Information e.g. your Name, Address and Description.
- Incoming Mail Server, update your Host Name ex. mail.king.net, Username ex. kingnet/yourname; kingnet is your network domain name and your Password
- Outgoing Mail Server, SMTP is cwmx.com. Please note if you can't send out email. Please call AT&T Customer Service to let them know that you're having issue sending out using IMAP through cwmx.com SMTP Server.
- Save and Exit
Now check your mail and you should see new messages start downloading.
Useful links to secure IMAP:
Don't hesitate to post your question here.