In your Active Directory, create a "user" named as "Test Conference Room" with email access. Share the calendar to everyone with Default as "Author".
Login to your Outlook using "Test Conference Room".
- Click on Tools, Options
- In Options, click on Calendar Options
- In Calendar Options, click on Resource Scheduling, then put check on Automatically accept meeting requests and process cancellations and Automatically decline conflicting meeting requests.
How to make a reservation? Here’s a quick guide.
- In your Outlook, create a New Appointment
- Type your Subject, Date and Time
- Click on Scheduling tab
- Click Add Others, then Add from Address Book
- Select Test Conference Room, then click on Resources
- Select participants, then click on Required.
Review your schedule, participants and resources. Then click on send, to send your appointment.
If the date and time is available, you will see your appointments added to Test Conference Room calendar. If you need assistance, please let me know or visit PCLiveSupport.com community.