Skip to main content

Microsoft PubCenter is coming soon.

No one stopping Microsoft PubCenter (upcoming competitor of Google Adsense), though still in beta stage. Some tipster already saw increase in revenue. I'm only assuming that Microsoft is giving a higher revenue share. To encourage existing adsense users to use the Microsoft PubCenter is to offer them a higher revenue share. For example 70/30 or 80/20, 80% revenue share goes to the publishers and the remaining 20% for Microsoft.

"We are getting reports that Microsoft’s PubCenter, a self serve thirty party ad publishers platform through AdCenter, is doing quite well with beta testers. Microsoft began testing PubCenter last summer.


One beta tester we spoke with said PubCenter is paying significantly more than Google AdSense and Yahoo Publisher. All three of these programs let third party publishers add contextual ads next to their content via a self-service format.


Google has dominated this space in the past (and all other contextual advertising) because it offers publishers higher fees for ads. But this might change when Microsoft unveils PubCenter to the greater publisher community, particularly if Microsoft is aggressive in revenue splits to gain market share." (2009, TechCrunch.com)

Popular posts from this blog

Alternative Social Networks

If you are planning to create your social network e.g. similar to Facebook. Here's a short list of alternative software's:

Open Source and Free​
http://buddypress.org/ - Wordpress (Open Source and Free)http://elgg.org/ - (Open Source and Free)Commercial Social Networks software
http://www.socialengine.com/ ($299 Stand Alone, $29/mo Cloud)http://www.jomsocial.com/ (run with Joomla, need to know CMS)http://www.boonex.com/ (very expensive, $399 for Standard)http://www.anahitapolis.com/http://www.oxwall.org/http://sharetronix.com/http://www.moosocial.com/http://www.jcow.net/http://phpdolphin.comhttp://www.grou.ps (from free to Commercial, I left my networks and they are selling it http://www.phpfox.com/ (I used this before, it's hard to maintain. I moved to NING but left too after it was sold to another company)http://www.ning.com (I don't recommend using this service, it's hard to export your data when it's time to move)Something to check when selecting your next soc…

Example of Out of Office Reply for Terminated Employee

This is a sample message that I used for terminated employees, unless HR staff specified a different message.
=== Example for KING.NET Employee === John Doe (employee or consultant) is no longer with KING.NET effective June 1, 2008 (termination date). For matters relating to "Project Name here" please direct your concerns to John Smith at johnsmith@king.net (Manager or Supervisor). For all other matters, please direct your email to Mary Smith HR at marysmith@king.net.
Please call our main office 703-345-6789 if you have other concerns.
Thank you.
=== end of message ===

Frequent Account Lockout in Active Directory

I have a user in Windows Pro 7, and Windows Server 2003 environment that is frequently account locked out. I tried many different scenarios to resolve this account lockout issue, from resetting his password, changing a new password, remove and re-join the domain, rebooting the workstation and active directory servers.

I tried to use the command prompt utility to run "rundll32.exe keymgrdll, KRShowKeyMgr" (case sensitive) to delete the account in Windows 7 password cache, and still no luck.

Still searching for answer ... Let me know if you encounter a similar issue in Windows Pro 7 and Windows Server 2003.

Continue reading updated post here:
http://www.whaddya.com/2011/09/windows-needs-your-credentials.html