NetworkQuery.com is the complete open-source toolkit of network utilities e.g. Whois, Whois IP, DNS, DIG, Port, Ping, Trace Route, etc. powered by Netquery scripts coded by Richard Virtue. I first used this tool in early 2000, the copy I've got is written and coded by different programmer. I'm sorry I can't remember the name to give him credit. And I believe Richard Virtue brought this scripts to the next level and now supporting different CMS aside stand alone installation. The NetworkQuery.com is a perfect example of Stand Alone installation of the scripts.
Major Features available in current release 4.14
- Access Monitoring and Log Management,
- Spambot "bad behavior" screening,
- geoIP and top countries usage mapping,
- Multidomain and IP/AS whois lookups,
- Autodiscovery for whois TLD server,
- DNS and DIG (ANY, SOA, NS, MX) queries,
- Email address format and MX validation,
- Port check with services lookup option,
- HTTP HEAD and GET requests,
- ICMP pings (local and/or remote),
- Traceroutes (local and/or remote),
- Looking glass router interrogation,
- Updateable geoIP and ports data paks,
- User inputs with admin notice and approval,
- Multi-instance sideblocks in CMS editions,
- Admin selectable CSS Stylesheet options,
- Full W3C XHTML 1.1 and CSS Compliance.
Please check it out, post your comments and suggestions here.