The news is out about the Apple second generation tablets, the iPad2. Just in case you missed the product presentation of Steve Job, here's a summary for you.
- iBook 100 million books downloaded in less than a year, and Random House will be bringing their 17,000 books to the store.
- Apple just crossed 200 millions accounts with credit cards.
- Apple surpassed 2 billion dollars paid out to developers. This is a very high pay out and I want to jump in too.
- Apple shipped out 100million iPhones.
- 2010 was the year for iPad, sold 15 millions in 2010 between April to December. That's more than every tablet PC ever sold!
- Apple generated 9.5 Billion in revenue for 2010.
- iPad app store stats at 65,000, comparing to Android for 100.
- Steve Jobs introduced the all new design of iPad2 powered by a new chip the A5. The CPU is 2x faster, with graphics 9x faster. It's up for the game developer to fully utilize this new hardware for better gaming experience.
continue reading at IndustryStandard.com website.