Here's a simple procedure on how to add a network printer.
- Click Start, Printer and Faxes
- In Printer and Faxes, click Add a printer
- In Add Printer Wizard, click Next
- Select A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer, click Next
- Find a printer in the directory, click Next
- Click Find Now
- In the list of printers, select Toshiba as example, click OK. Wait to install the print driver for your workstation.
- Default Printer, if you want it as the default printer, select Yes. Click Next
- Click Finish