I am searching the Internet today looking for something that will help uplift my entrepreneurship values and I stumbled to CACI's Ten Business Values that I would like to share with you.
- Place integrity and honesty above all else.
- Put our clients first.
- Create value for clients and deliver quality.
- Provide career opportunities for our people.
- Recognize and reward our top performers.
- Maintain a value-oriented culture, where people enjoy working.
- Grow our business profitably, and create long-term shareholder value.
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for what we do... and if it's not right, fix it.
- Treat each other fairly, with mutual respect, and with equal regard for our clients, shareholders, business partners, vendors, suppliers and the public at large.
- Work to sustain the highest-quality reputation for CACI and its people.
Get more details here: