Web Server Background:
- Server is running Linux Apache environment
- PHP 5.2.x version
Installation of PHPMotion version 2.0
- Identify your existing web server environment.
- Create a php.info file to your webserver with this code " "
- With the information from phpinfo, you will be able to identify the right version to download e.g. 4.o or 5.x php released.
- Download the script (www.phpmotion.com), go to download section
- Unzip the file to your local folder.
- Upload these files and folders to your webserver, in root directory.
- CHMOD all the following files and directories to 777 the following folders
- CHMOD all the following files and directories to 755
/cgi-bin/all files in there
/cgi-bin/audio/all files in there
- Start the installation wizard by going to http://www.king.net/setup (replace king.net with your real domain name)
- Follow and provide the information needed e.g. MySQL database username and password, etc.
When I first check my installation for www.king.net, I've got this error:
Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Temporary module name should contain only filename in /home/xxx/public_html/classes/config.php on line 2PHP script /home/xxx/public_html/classes/config.php is protected by phpSHIELD and requires the phpSHIELD loader phpshield.5.2.lin. The phpSHIELD loader has not been installed, or is not installed correctly. Please visit the phpSHIELD php encoder site to download required loader.
To resolve the phpSHIELD error, check your php extension_dir. You can find this information through your www.king.net/info.php, see above what specific code to put to info.php file.
Ex. extension_dir = /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/ ;
You will then need to copy 1 file from your ftp folder into this "extension library". The file to copy is located in the "phpshield" folder and its named phpshield.5.2.lin.
Example of how to copy this file. (This is done via ssh as root user)
cp -a /your_local/folder/phpshield/phpshield.5.2.lin /usr/local/lib/php/extensions
where; /usr/local/lib/php/extensions is the location of your extension_dir
I hope this help.