Here's a simple procedure to setup your Sprint Galaxy Phone for your corporate email access.
- Press the Home Key.
- Press the Menu Key and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Account and Sync.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the email address, the password for the account, and tap New. For example, my email address is em@ king.net, enter "my password".
- The client will populate the fields based upon what has been entered on previous screen. If the information appears correct, tap Next. Note: you can test your username and password by login in to your Outlook Web Access e.g. https://mail.king.net/owa where as mail.king.net is my fully qualified domain name (FQDN) and /owa is the virtual website location. Your IT guy will be able to provide this information for you.
- In Exchange Server setting. You need to enter the domain\username, password, and exchange server FQDN public address ex. mail.king.net. For example, my user login will look like this "kingnet\jdoe", my password is "my password", and my Exchange Server is "mail.king.net". I put check on "Use secure connection (SSL)" and "Accept all SSL certificates". Tap Next.
- Put check on Send email from this account by default, Notify me when email arrives, Sync contacts, and Sync calendar. Tap Next.
- Tap on Email frequency, and tap on how often to push/pull data. I do recommend Automatic Push. Tap Next.
- In Account option, Tap on Amount to synchronize and tap on how many days worth of information to be pushed to the device. I recommend One month of information.
- In Setup Email, input a name for the account and the name you would like transmitted on outgoing email. The typical example is to use the email address e.g. EM @ KING.NET (with spaces).
- Tap Done.
Now try to send and receive a test message to your personal email address, and check it.
Here's a more detailed with pictures from Samsung.com website:
If you need IT support, visit www.ITRescue.com free community.